I've learned a few things over these past few months since I've rebranded my ministry and website.
1) Bearing my soul before the "world" takes a good bit of courage
2) Stepping out into the entrepreneurial world really is a hustle
3) Building the "tribe" is quite the unexpected challenge
As you may know, I've been really pushing hard to put out a healthy dose of inspiration and motivation to encourage you on your journey. My yearly ministry goal sheet is this:
1) Blog post twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
2) Post gratitude image/quote to Facebook page daily
3) Record weekly video about doing life, shortcuts, hacks, baking, walking, adventuring
4) Post daily to instagram
5) Publish monthly newsletter
6) Conduct and coach participants through 7 Day Challenge course at least twice a year
7) Thinking about: developing an eMentoring program for women or facilitating a Bible study online
All this to say, I could really use your help! And I'm willing to offer you lots of downloadable freebies, encouragement, inspiration in exchange!
aGH MINISTRY MISSIONS STATEMENT:
I NEED YOUR HELP
It would mean the world to me if you would help me on this adventure. Perhaps you could:
1) sign up to receive my monthly newsletter a Grateful Heart (register on my website). Although the thought of receiving a newsletter may not be that appealing, I promise not to bombard you or to sell your email address--it's just me on the other side trying to put into your hands free downloadables to make your life a bit easier and to provide you with a practical tools, checklists, goal sheets, etc., to promote healthy thinking and an energized, go-God life style.
If you subscribe before June 30, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card AND a free book! RICO THE MORKY will pick WINNER!!!
2) Like, follow, and SHARE a Grateful Heart Facebook page
3) If you see a gratitude image that speaks to you, please share it! Also, please comment on posts.
4) Subscribe to my youtube channel - I'm still experimenting there! I need your ideas! Leave a comment!
5) Follow me and share on Instagram. I have so much fun here photographing Midway, Kentucky, horses, Rico, family, nature and God's beautiful creation.
6) Email me or PM/DM me anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to chat with you!
7) Please pray for me and for God's direction in my ministry.
And do not neglect doing good and sharing,
for with such sacrifices God is please.
All content © Victoria D. Walker, 2013-2020.
All rights reserved. Copyright ©VictoriaD.Walker, 2013-present. Material from startwithagratefulheartr.weebly.com may not be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way without consent. Scripture quotations, unless otherwise noted, taken from the New American Standard Bible, Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Use by permission. (www.Lockman.org). Bragging rights for stock photos go to UnSplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and Canva. The information contained on this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.